Real Food Challenge Summits 2011
We're gearing up for a series of amazing summits this spring! Each region will host a major event to connect and energize youth food activists.
**If you haven't already registered, do it ASAP! Spots are filling up and registration fee rates are rising!**
Click below for information on the event nearest you!
- Taking Root: A Southwest Sustainable Food Summit (with United Students for Fair Trade) @Arizona State University; Tempe, Arizona; February 11-13 Regular registration rates INCREASE after 2/8!
- Southeast Youth Food Activist Summit (SYFAS) @University of Georgia; Athens, GA, February 11-13 Regular registration rates INCREASE after 2/8!
- California Strengthening the Roots Convergence @UC Santa Cruz; Santa Cruz, CA; February 18-20 Regular registration rates INCREASE after 2/10!
- Midwest Real Food Challenge Summit: Urban Food Systems in Development @Northwestern University; Chicago, IL; February 18-20 Regular registration rates INCREASE after 2/10!
- Northeast Food and Justice Youth Summit @Northeastern University; Boston, MA; February 25-27 Regular registration rates INCREASE after 2/14!
Northwest Local Activist Trainings (Last training - Seattle, WA; Jan. 22-23)