We Love Action Scholarship Contest
DoSomething.org and AT&T are teaming up to offer $35,000 in college scholarships to students committed to rethinking what's possible and making a difference. Want to get in on the action? All it takes is 3 easy steps:
- Tell us why you’re awesome: fill out the application and upload a photo or video showing us how you take action in your community.
- Submit your application: you’re one step closer to a chance for money in the bank!
- On April 26th, we’ll pick our favorites and contact winners directly!
Applications will be judged based on...
- Adversity: The scholarship applicant has faced and overcome significant adversity and has demonstrated personal growth from their experiences.
- Strength of Inspirational Story: The applicant has a compelling story that proves he or she not only deserves a DoSomething.org scholarship funded by AT&T, but is also ready to make the most of one.
- Creativity: The applicant had fun telling their story, personalizing their submission, engaging in the sharing process, and—most importantly—caught our attention. Please note: text entires should not exceed one page.
- Measurable Change: The scholarship applicant has produced tangible results and a measurable impact in his or her community.
- Longetivity: The applicant has made a strong argument for their potential for growth in a lasting, meaningful way, as a result of receiving a DoSomething.org scholarship funded by AT&T.