ILO video contest on Decent Work for Youth
The ILO has launched a video contest for young people (from 18-29 years) on how the global jobs crisis is affecting them and their communities. Three winners will be offered an all expenses paid trip to Geneva, Switzerland to present their videos at the ‘Youth Employment Forum' which takes place at the International Labour Organization (ILO) on 23-25 May 2012.
- You must be between the ages of 18-29 years;
- Videos must be a maximum of two minutes in length;
- Videos which are not in one of the three official languages of the ILO (English, French or Spanish), must include subtitles in one of the ILO’s official languages. Videos without narrations (silent videos) are also accepted.
- You must send the link of your video via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, age and nationality;
- Deadline for submission is 10 April 2012 at 23:59 (GMT). Read more @ http://www.ilo.org/employment/areas/youth-employment/WCMS_175238/lang--e....