session delivery on FOOD SECURITY
Today was an awesome and amazing day for me and my colleague MR SALMAN AHMAD because of delivering session on “FOOD SECURITY” in “SWATV FROBELE COLLEGE FIZAGAHT SWAT”. The session was delivered by me and my colleague. There were more than 150 participants in the session. The most important and amazing thing of the session was of that the co- operation of the participants. The session was based on the following things
I. History and networking of GCC and CYAAD.
II. UN millennium goals.
III. Food security and hunger.
IV. Historical back ground of food security.
V. Statistical data regarding food insecurity of world and Pakistan.
After these topics discussed a debate was conduct among the participants for which two groups of 12 persons were made on the topic of “ACCESS OF FOOD AND NUTRIENTS IN OUR FOOD” After the debate the session was concluded on the following suggestions.
1) Clear food should be sold out.
2) For secure food the environment should be kept clean.
3) Governments should take steps for providing healthy food.
4) Food taken from bazaar should be washed before usage i-e vegetables & fruits.
5) Food should prepared according to need nor more than need so to avoid food wastage.
6) Fresh food should be used.
7) Before buying food it should be checked.
8) Awareness should be brought among people.
9) License should be provided to the food sellers to avoid the sale of insecure foods.
10) Laboratories are needed to be established for check and balance of food.
11) Use of artificial fertilizers should be avoid to grow pure food for human health.